Wednesday 28 April 2010

Start of the Model Book

I am going to make a start on my write up today in the Model Book, the Model-Book will contain the following:

· Rationale including selected audience translated into a working brief
· Project management schedule revised and updated
· Proposed methodology for production
· Chosen distribution channel
· Record of process through journal entries
· Evaluation of methodology used

After this is complete the last thing that is required of me on this course is to collate all my work into the correct folders and produce some high quality renders and i will be ready to hand in my work :)

I probably wont be updating my blog until i have some final renders to show everyone so keep checking back to see what i come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steven, well done on getting to this point looked through your stuff and not looking too bad sir.When you finish your book give me a shout and I'll comment. Cheers for now. JD

    ReplyDelete