- Never use spaces when naming the characters head, torso, arms, legs and boots
- If there is no Published folder in the C:\Documents and Settings\Steven Chabeaux\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame copy and paste over the Unpublished foledr and rename (I dont know why there was no Published folder present ill have to work that one out?)
- Very important to name the shoulder pads with meshname_LShoPad01 all other meshes are not that important
- Texture sizes no bigger than 1024 x 1024
- Ensure all sections of the character conform to the Unreal layout when setting out your UVW Map
- Here is the tutorial i followed that was kindly donated by John Dwyer http://www.veoh.com/collection/HouseofUnreal/watch/v3378005eMBr65b9
Below is a screen shot of the custom character imported into Unreal Tournament 3 and also some videos with the character actually in-game.