Sunday 6 September 2009

Welcome All!

Welcome to my blog, my name is Steven Chabeaux and have set up this blog up as part of my BA (Hons) in Entertainment Media and Design. I am currently working at Sony Computer Entertainment in Wavertree Liverpool, as a Online Games Tester. I hope to one day move on from my present position into the development of computer games and hence why I have enrolled on this BA (Hons) Degree course.

I am currently on the second year of my top-up degree 30% of this years marks are dedicated to me creating a model book. The model book is to be created at the end of the year demonstrating that i was able to coherently organise and communicate a production work flow. I must also evaluate self-directed working methodologies used in production of an innovative and create a professional outcome. Basically this means I shall be keeping a diary on a day to day basis on the work in progress that I have done for that day.

As this is a public blog please feel free to enter any comments on the work that I have produced, all manner of criticisms are welcome be it good or bad. Hope you enjoy following me on my final year of my degree and look forward to any kind of feedback that I receive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment