Saturday, 10 April 2010
Re-skinning of the Character
After i had made some changes to the Character i.e. deleting polys and adding new extra detail to the arms and adding in the straps. I have spent the last few days re-skinning the character so he will be ready to import into Unreal. Since i had already done this a few times now i felt more confident this time round and I'm glad to say that he is now ready to be exported into the Unreal Editor, before i do so i must finish off the diffuse for the body and create the normal and specular maps as well. I'm still on target to finish all the work for the 26th. this will give me 2 weeks to create my model book and get everything together for handin on the 7th of May.