Wednesday, 24 February 2010

A change in the workflow

In my original rationale i proposed to import all of my models into UT3 however after a discussion with Dean my tutor we decided that this would be a massive under taking. Since i had never used the Unreal Editor before this project, also after all the problems that i had encountered importing the character into UT3 it was decided that i would only import the character. I believe this was a good idea otherwise i doubt that i will finish everything on time, having said that i did say that i would look into importing the weapon/s and vehicle after i had finished the course. I found it very useful actually importing the character into UT3 as this gave me a much better insight into how much work really does go on implementing models into a game engine such a s Unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment